Invitation to Bid
Reference No. ECWC T-67/2012
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation invites suitably qualified bidders/suppliers to submit sealed bids under National Competitive Bidding (NCB) from registered suppliers for the SUPPLY, INSTALLATION. and COMMISSIONING AND TRAINING OF DAM INSTRUMENTATION.
Name of Project
The location from Addis Ababa
Kessem Dam and irrigation Project
Upper Guder Dam and irrigation Project
- Whereas a supplier wishes to participate in this bid but not yet registered in the suppliers’ list may apply to the relevant authority for registration and attach the certificate with a technical offer.
- The bidding document may be purchased by interested suppliers from the office of Foreign Procurement Team against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Birr Five hundred) upon presentation of Trade License renewed for 2012 E.C., Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate in addition to the registration certificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in the English language.
- Bidders are required to submit two envelopes Qualification Application & Bid Security in one envelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope and should be sealed in an outer envelope and deposit it in the Tender Box available in the Procurement Department of the Corporation. Old Building Room on or before July 16, 2020, at 10:00 AM and the Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Application first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next
- Bids will be opened on July 16, 2020, at 10:30 AM in the Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation, Procurement Department Conference Room in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- Bids must be accompanied with a Bid Security of not less than 0.5% and not greater than 2% of the quoted price either in a form of Cashier’s cheque (CPO) or Letter of Credit or unconditional Bank Guarantee. The amount of bid security shall not exceed Birr 500,000.00. Bid securities in the form of Insurance bond or in any form other than these shall not be acceptable
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address: Foreign Procurement Team
Telephone No. +251118 96 29 91
Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Ethiopian Construction works