Invitation to Bid
Tender No. ECWCT-46/2012
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation invites sealed bids under International Competitive Bidding (ICB) from registered suppliers for the supply of Steel false work & Scaffolding steel pipe with cap lock system and I beam support.
- Whereas a supplier wishes to participate for this bid but not yet registered in the suppliers’ list may apply to the relevant authority for registration.
- The bidding document may be purchased by interested suppliers from the office of Foreign Procurement Team against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 upon presentation of Trade License renewed for 2012 E.C., Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate in addition to the registration certificate.
- This invitation for bid is open to all interested bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provisions indicated in the bidding document. The bidding document is prepared in English language.
- Bids must be delivered or deposited in the Tender Box available at the office of the Foreign Procurement Team before the closing date and time on July 7, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Bids will be opened on July 7, 2020 at 10:30 AM in the Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation, Procurement Department Conference Room in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 0.5% – 2% of the total value of financial proposals, not exceeding ETB 500,000.00 (Birr Five Hundred Thousands). The bid security should be either in the form of Certified Payment Order (CPO) and Letter of Credit or Bank Guarantee. Bid bond in the form of insurance bond or in any other form shall not be accepted.
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to reject any or all bids..
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Foreign Procurement Team Telephone No. +251118 96 29 91
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation