INVITATION FOR RE-BID
IFB No. ECWCT/NCB/PG/-05/2013
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation (ECWC) hereby invites registered eligible bidders for supply of different types of Network installation materials.
- Interested Potential Bidders are required to present renewed relevant Trade License for the Ethiopian fiscal year, VAT Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate and Online Supplier list Registration Certificate together with their offer.
- Bidding document should be prepared in English language.
- Interested Potential Bidders obtain a complete set of bidding document from the office of Procurement Department against payment of none refundable fee of Birr 150.00 upon presentation of Trade License renewed for the fiscal year.
- This invitation of bid is open to all interested potential bidders regardless of their nationality and the bid evaluation and award shall be determined in accordance with the provision indicated in bidding document.
- The deadline for bid Submission shall be on October 22, 2020 at 10:00 AM
- Bid must be accompanied with a Bid Security of an amount not less than 1% of the total quoted price and not exceed a maximum of Birr 500,000.00 (five hundred thousand) in the form of certified cheque (CPO) or Bank guarantee. Bid Bond in the form of insurance bond or in any other form shall not be accepted.
- Bids must be delivered or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the office of the Bulk Procurement Team, before the closing date and time.
- Bids will be opened on October 22, 2020 in Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation Procurement Department conference room, in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend.
- The Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation reserves its rights to reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may get further information at the following address:
Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation
Address: – Gurd shola behind Athletics Federation Building
In front of Andinet International school
Block No. G-006
Telephone No. 0118 72 30 86/011 896 29 91