Invitation for re-bid (ITB)
Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Dire Dawa Administration Urban Job Creation and Food Security Agency
Urban Productive Safety net Project
Credit No. IDA-57560
Contract/Bid No. ET-DIRE DAWA-153574-GORFB Personal safety materials for public works
The Government of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Urban Safety Net Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for procurement of public work Safety Materials.
The Dire Dawa Urban Job Creation of Food security Agency with the cooperation of Dire Dawa Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service office now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for procurement of different Personal Safety Materials for public works:
- Evaluation will be done on LOT base.
- Interested bidder who have relevant renewed license for the current budget year VAT registration evidence and TAX Clearance.
- Bid document can lle obtained from Dire Dawa Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service office, Dire Dawa Mayor building, 1″ floor, Procurement Directorate during office hours against nonrefundable payment of birr. 100 (One hundred) from the date January 01, 2021 of issuance of this bid on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive bidding (NCB) procedures and it’s open to all eligible bidders.
- Delivery and Unload period: within consecutive 60 days for all items starting from the date of contract signing. All bids must be accompanied by bid bond of 221,000.00 (Two hundred twenty one thousand birr) in the form of certified payment Order (C P.O or unconditional bank guarantee.
- Bids shall be submitted each having one original & two copies.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers in one wax-sealed envelopes to the Agency starting from the date announced on The Ethiopian Herald Newspaper for the consecutive 30 days.
- Bid will be closed in the presence of bidder or there legal representatives on February 01, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. (morning) & opened on the same date at 10:30 A.M. (morning) in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the address below. Let bid will be rejected.
- The winner of the bidding will be required to authenticate some of his/her documents from the Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Dire Dawa Administration Public Procurement and Property Disposal Service office. Tel. No: +251 115402 / +254110179, P.O. Box 1398
- The agency reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids
Dire Dawa Administration Public Procurement
and Property Disposal Service office
+251 115402 / +254 110179 Fax:+251 117729 P.O. Box 1398
Dire Dawa. Ethiopia