INVITATION TO BID
FOR CONSTRUCTION OF FACILITIES
AT ERER WOREDA-SOMALI REGION
The Development Fund of Norway (DF) is a Norwegian-based NGO with the vision: A sustainable and just world without hunger and poverty. DF is working to promote a fairer distribution of the world’s resources by supporting sustainable development and local participation aimed at reducing poverty and at safeguarding the environment. In Ethiopia, the DF has supported rural development and natural resource management projects with local partners since 1982.
In the framework of constructing school latrine and water work structures at sit zone,erer woreda in the Somali region, DF invites tenders from (WC & GC) Construction Companies for the construction works mentioned below.
- Construction/Rehabilitation of irrigation of 1000 meter Grasley, Garaman and Billa kebele Erer woreda
- Construction of Diversion weir from the stream Garasley Kebele – Erer woreda
- Construct/rehabilitate 5 school latrines for Bila, kandaras Sideta, and Erer schools (Separated by sex)Erer woreda.
Tenders duly filled must be accompanied by:
- Renewed business license for the year
- VAT registration certificate / Tax Identification Number (TIN) registration certificate
- Company profile showing past performance records on similar works and other relevant credentials.
- Latest Bank statement new
Bids must be put in a wax-sealed envelope, clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal Stamp and name of the project site and their address” and submit their technical and financial document in one (1) original and One (1) copy for both, (different envelopes).
Remark: It is the Bidders responsibility to submit their bid document to the submittal place as per the invitation notice. If you would like to collect hard copies and Soft copy of the tender document, it is recommended to collect it from Monday to Friday, during working hours (EAT) as soon as possible from 12.20 October 2020 from the following address:
DF Dire Dawa office
Next to GTZ mosques
Behind 7th road,
Dire Dawa, Ethiopia
Completed tender documents are due to be submitted on or before 20th, of October 2020 at 2:00 PM to DF Dire Dawa office. Bids will be opened on October 21″ 2020 at 9:30 AM at DF Office, Dire Dawa (only)in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representatives who wish to attend.
Qualified Consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address
DF reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids.