INVITATION TO BID
- The City Administration of Hawassa Transport and Road Development Department has allocated budget to be used for the procurement of Hawssa City Bus Terminal Project located in Hawassa City Administration
- The CITY Administration of Hawassa Transport and Road Development Department invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of GC-1 or RC-1 for the provisions of construction works of Hawassa city Bus Terminal project.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from City Administration of Hawassa Transport and Road Development Department and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7 (a) from 8:30 am to 12.30 a.m and 1:30pm to 5.30p.m local time from Monday to Thursday, and from 8:30 to 11:30a.m and 1:30p.m to 5:30pm local time on Friday.
- A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application, Certificate of registration from Ministry of Construction renewed for 2012 EFY, VAT registration Certificate and Trading License renewed for 2012EFY, to the address below at 7(b) and upon payment of a non refundable fee of 300 (tree hundred) ETB, the method of payment shall be in cash,
Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(C) at or before 2:00 pm local time on May 2020. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 300,000 (three hundred thousands) addressed to the employer. Late bids shall be rejected. One original and two copies of the bids have to be submitted. The Technical Bid Documents will be opened immediately after the submission deadline in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend, of the address below at (7d).
- (a) Documents may be inspected at Hawassa City Administration, department of Urban Development and Construction specifically at Authority of Construction.
- (b) Documents will be issued from Hawassa City Administration, Department of Road and Transport,
- (c) Bids must be delivered to Hawassa City Administration, Department of Finance and Economic Development at the first floor of Hawassa City Administration’s office building
- (d) Address of Bid opening – of the office of Finance and Economic Development Department of Hawassa City Administration.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one original and two copies of the Technical Bid Document and one original and Two copies of Financial Bid Documents in Separate Envelopes.
- Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.