BID ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EXTERNAL AUDITOR OF CBM ETHIOPIA COUNTRY OFFICE
Christoffel Blinden Mission (CBM) is an international Christian Disability and Inclusive Development Organization, committed to improving the quality of lives of persons with disabilities and those at risk of disability in the poorest countries of the world.
CBM, through its long-lasting experience (50 years) in developing and strengthening partnerships, has contributed to technically and financially supporting its partners, in order to holistically empower persons with disabilities and their families as well as those at risk of disability, to lead a fulfilling and dignified life in an inclusive society.
Audit work information related to the year 2020 CBM Ethiopia CO Program and Administration annual budget is ETB 19,180,700.00. There is 20 annual finance transaction box file.
Objectives of the external audit:
The objective of the audit of the Financial Statements is to enable the auditor to express a professional and independent opinion on the financial position of the CBM Country Office at the end of the period December 31st, 2020, and on funds received and expenditures incurred during the year in accordance with International Public Sectors Accounting Standard (IPSAS).
The audit will be carried out in accordance with International Standards of Auditing taking into account also local standards and legislation and will include such tests and controls, as the auditors consider necessary under the circumstances. In conducting the audit, special attention should be paid to the following:
- Examine the financial activities of CBM CO as well as the statement of income and expenditure for the period from 1st January – 31st December 2020.
- Conduct the annual auditing of the organization which is prepared by the management in line with the International Public Sectors Accounting Standards (IPSAS), CBM, and the Ethiopian Statutory requirements.
- Express an opinion on the audit report.
- Verify the findings and recommendations made in previous audits have been adequately addressed.
- Confirm CBM CO prefilled/temple Financial Statement of CBM CO; ensure that the statement was prepared in line with CBM Financial Statement Manual, after reconciling with an Audit report.
- Deliver the audit report and management letter as provided under article 4 of the ToR.
Qualified and interested Audit Firms, which fulfill the following criteria and the TOR for External Auditor of CBM Ethiopia Country Office, are invited to participate in the bid.
7. The Audit Firm should provide TIN certificate, renewed Business License, and VAT certificate. The Audit Firm must have INGO and Related Experience, especially experienced in auditing as per International Public Sectors Accounting Standards (IPSAS),
8.Bid Quotation and time to complete the service should be presented and specified.
9.TOR of TOR for External Auditor of CBM Ethiopia Country Office can be obtained from CBM Ethiopia Country Office, located in Addis Ababa, Bole- behind Sheger building, Office Phone No. 011 6629703/06/08.
Proposals (including any supporting documents) must be emailed to email@example.com before the closing of business on 27th of November 2020.
Kindly note that only applicants who meet the specified qualifications will be considered for an interview.