Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids
- Employer: [The Central Statistics Agency (CSA)]
- Project: [Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services (ESPES)]
- Contract title: [Procurement of Non-Consulting Services (Car rental)]
- Country: [The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE)
- Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: [IDA-D2290]
- RFB No: [ET-CSA-156246-NC-RFB]
- Issued on: [December 2020]
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Enhancing Shared Prosperity through Equitable Services and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Non-Consulting Services (Procurement of car rental for the agricultural Census Methodology, Statistics law, EDQAF, Data Quality, Standard Documents, Improving of NSS, Data Dissemination and User Satisfaction.)
- The Central Statistical Agency (CSA) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Non-Consulting Services Providers to supply Rental Cars for a period of 2 (two) years starting from the date of contract signing under a Frame Work Agreement.
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers .” [insert date of applicable Procurement Regulations edition as per legal agreement] (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders (or only to prequalified Bidders as the case may be) as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Central Statistics Agency (CSA) Mr. Ashenafi Alemayehu / Mr. Wondimu Abo with the electronic address csa procurment2@gmail.Com and inspect the bidding document during office hours from Monday- Friday during office hours (8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M) at the address given below Paragraph 9.
- The bidding document in [English] may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of [ETB 200.00) in Cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below paragraph 9 on or before 21-January 2021 at 2:30 pm. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address. Below paragraph 9 on 21-January 2021 at 3:00 PM.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100,000 in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- “Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.”
- The address(es) referred to above is:
Attention: Mr. Ashenafi Alemayehu or Mr. Wondimu Abo
Central Statistical Agency (CSA), Head office
Piassa, behind or about 200 meters to the
South-East of Tayitu Hotel
Procurement and Property Administration
New Building, Block # 2, 2nd Floo
Tel. +25111 111 8495, Fax: +25111 111 54 70
Web site: www.csa.gov.et
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Central Statistical Agency(CSA)