Invitation for Bids
BID No: LCB/BTWSSSE/DW/01/13
- The Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise has secured a budget from the Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service for drilling and construction of 2(Two) deep wells for Town water supply projects.
- The Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise now invite local eligible bidders for the drilling and constructions of deep boreholes for in Bishoftu Town.
- The details number and area is mentioned in the bid document.
- Bidding will be conducted through the Local competitive bidding (LCB) as procedure specified in tender document and existing guidelines and is open to all bidders from eligible local competitive bidders as defined in the guidelines.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of One hundred twenty (120) days after bid opening. Bid must be accompanied by bid security to be provided as Bank Guarantee or CPO equivalent to 1% of the bid price before VAT in Ethiopian Birr. These shall be delivered to Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise 1st floor Room number 05 Bishoftu, and telephone number 011-433-57-98/011-430-05-17/011-437-16-83 on or before 26/10/2020_opened at 2:30 PM, on the same date in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from the Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise up on payment of a nonrefundable fee Birr 300.00 by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address indicated above.
- Bidders should present valid and renewed Water Works Construction Registration certificate, MOWIE License, Renewed work License, VAT registration and Tax Registration No. Tax Payer certificate, copy of IDC with written application during bid purchase.
- Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise reserve the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
Bishoftu Town Water Supply and Sewerage Service Enterprise