Invitation To Bid
Invitation to Bid for Constructing packaged Menstrual Hygiene
Management for Primary & secondary school
TO ALL NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDERS/LCB/CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY GC/BC-8 (EIGHT) AND ABOVE WITH RENEWED LICENSE AND REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE VALID FOR THE YEAR 2019 G.C(2013 E.C)
1. THE BENISHANGUL GUMUZ state Health Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the construction and completion of packaged menstrual hygiene management (MHM) for primary & secondary school for:
- Lot one: The construction of packaged menstrual hygiene management at Homosha woreda Algala primary school.
- Lot two: The construction of packaged menstrual hygiene management at Bambasi woreda Songaa primary school.
2. A complete set of bidding document and ITB may be purchased by any interested eligible bidder upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (One hundred Birr / from BENISHANGUL GUMZ Health Bureau procurement specialist room 502. Bidders may obtain further information from, BENISHANGUL GUMUZ REGION Health bureau WASH PROGRAM & UNICEF.
3. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security for all each lot 40,000 (forty thousand ETB) and bid validity period and bid security shall be valid for 60 days plus 28 calendar days starting from bid opening date. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer & must be certified payment order in cash or CPO form or unconditional bank guarantee.
4. The sealed and wax envelopes containing one original & two copy of financial & technical offer documents along with the bid security in separate wax sealed envelope. Technical and Financial envelops should be final envelop by outer mother envelope addressed to Benishangul Gumuze regional State Health Bureau-Assosa. Bid shall be delivered to procurement specialist Room number 502.
6. Bidders must be submitted their bid on/before the TWENTY ONE (21) Calendar days from the first date of this National Competitive Bidder/NCB/announcement by the health bureau and the bid will be closed on this 21 day at 8:00 local time and open at 8:30 local time at the same day. If the 21st Calendar day is holyday, it will be on the next working day.
7. The construction of the works shall be completed within a maximum of 60 /sixty calendar days/ starting from the contract signing.
8. Bidders are required to visit the site and read ITB and the bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the schedules.
9. Bidders participate on this bids those who have not accomplished the projects of one wash Program, UNICEF, on time & handed over, provisional and final acceptance will be automatically rejected.
10. Any Bidder can participate only for one bid of a lot as they offer.
11. The employer reserves the right to reject partially or all bids.
Benishangul Gumuz Regional State Health Bureau