Invitation to Bid
The Basins Development Authority invites Eligible bidders of category for procurement of Dexion and staff gauge For National competitive Biddings (NCB)
- Bidders are required to present their TIN, License, VAT registration certificates, profile/loss statement and auditor’s report. Bidders can collect the Bidding documents from the address below on submission of a written application and up on payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 300(Three Hundred Birr).
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the federal of the federal Government of Ethiopia. The Bid amount must be 21,500.00(twenty one thousand five hundred Birr) or equivalent in a freely convertible currency from a recognized domestic bank for a Lot. The Bid shall be valid for a period of 90 calender days. Bidders may obtain further information from the address below.
- In addition to the original of the Bid, the number of copies required is; four copies
- The announcement will be on air for 21 calendar days from the day of announcement on the newspaper. Bids must be submitted to the address below on the submitted to the address below on the submission date before 12:00 pm and bid will be opened on the same date at 2:00pm in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the bid opening ceremony.
- The BDA reserves the right to reject any partgy or the entire bid if found necessary.
- Basins Development Authority, Hydrology & water quality Directorate, Haile Gebresellassie Avenu, 3rd floor, Room No301, Tel.01116637053
Basins Development Authority