INVITATION FOR BID
The Bako Municipality Administration Office now invites eligible bidders for the Construction of Bako Municipality (G+4) Building office.
- Oromia Regional state, West shewa Zone Bako Municipality Administration office received a budget from Own Revenue to wards the Construction of Bako Municipality (G+4) Office Building Work in Bako town with in Tow consecutive budget year (2013-2014 E.C)
- The Bako Municipality Administration office now invites all contractors of category general or building contractors of GC-5/BC-4 & above with renewed their license valid for the year 2013E.C for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equipment and service for the construction of the Bako Municipality Administration G+4 Building Work.
- Bidding documents may be purchased at the office respective Bako Municipality Administration office up on submission of written application and non refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (five hundred birr) starting from first date notice viewed on news paper during office hours through Monday to Friday
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT and TIN registration certificate, valid trade license and valid registration certificate with Ministry of Construction or Oromia Construction Bureau, must be submitted attached with the application.
- Bidders may obtain further information, inspect and acquire the bidding documents, from the above mentioned Bako Municipality Town office.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee of 400,000 birr (Four hundred Thousand/ valid for 118 days after the date of bid opening, the bid security must be addressed to Bako Municipalty Administration office & sealed. Bid security must be put in the original technical document. Failure to do this will result in automatic rejection.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders. i.e (Two stages the first stage is preliminary and technical evaluation the second stages is – Financial evaluation)
- A complete set of bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders up on submission of WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION OR OROMIA CONSTRUCTION BUREAU, RENEWEND REGISTRAION CERTIFICATE, RENEWED TRADE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, RENEWED TRADE LICENSE, TAX PAYER REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AND TAX CLEARANCE FROM Authorized body and registration in the FPPA’s to the address stated below and up on payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopia birr 500 (five hundred) only in cash starting form the first announcement date on the news paper during office hours though Monday to Friday. On Bako Municipality Administration office Room No.5/five/
- Submission and Opening of the bid in respective Bako Municipality office).a. The dead line of bid (both technical qualification and financial offers independently) submission shall be on or before 8.00 local time of 21th day from first announcement date of working day.b. The Original and copy of the technical qualification documents shall be placedin a sealed envelope marked as “technical qualification documents” and both envelopes shall be placed in large outer envelope and sealed. This outer envelope shall beer the submission address and other information indicated in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “To BE OPENED ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE” C. The original and copy of the financial offer documents shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “ THE FINANCILAL OFFER DOCUMENTS” and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope & sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other. Information indicates on in the data sheet and be clearly marked as “TO BE OPENED THE PRESENCE OF TENDER COMMITTEE” d. The sealing, signing and marking of the bids must be according to guidelines staded under instruction of bidders. e. In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document f. The qualification document will be opened at 8:30 local time of 21th day from first announcement date of working day.
- The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared forthispurpose in the presence of auditor or any other authorized body by the client, until financial offers (s) of qualified bidders are opened publicity.h. The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub criterion and points assigned to the criterion in the data sheet, Each qualification document will be given the score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicted in the tender document. i. Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point, 70% (seventy percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opening of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (i.e 70%) will be returned unopened. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders. j. Any attempts of submission forged (false) document and/or indication of financial offer on the technical qualification document shall result in rejection of the bid. k. The client shall not bear and responsibility for misplacement of “TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” in ” THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOUMENT” OFFER DUMENT” envelope or vice versa, which result in rejection of the bidder.
10. The validity of the bid shall be 90 days from the date of bid opening.
11. The construction of the work shall be completed with a maximum of 600(Six hundred) Calendar days from the commencement date of the work & if there is favorable condition (have full budget) the client can minimize the date of completion work.
12. The Bako Municipality Administration office has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Address: Bako Municipality Administration Office Employer , Bako Municipality Administration Office
Location :- Bako Tel. + 0934283974/0917 28 00 91 0917 28 78 90
Bako Municipality Administration Office