INViTATION TO BID
National Competitive Bid (Open Bid)
- To: ALL CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY CLASS GCI/
- BCI WITH VALID LICENSE FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
- Bahir Dar University has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of FBE Class Room Works at Bahir Dar.
- The Bahir Dar University invites sealed bids from eligible bidders of grade GCI or BC1 and above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bahir Dar University Procurement Directorate and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased for 31 (Thirty-One) calendar days Starting from the date of Notice Published at Herald Newspaper by interested eligible bidders on the submission of a WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, TRADE LICENSE & BID PARTICIPATION SUPPORTING LETTER at the address below at 7(b). And upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 5000.00
- Bids must be delivered to the address below 7(c) on or before 10:00 AM. The bids must be accompanied by an unconditional bank bid security of Birr 1,000,000.00 (One Million) payable on the first demand address to the employer and separately sealed within the technical document. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d)
- a) Documents can be inspected at: Bahir Dar University Procurement Directorate at Wisdom Tower 2nd Floor Office No 209 (Telephone 0583206015/0583202052).
- b) Documents can be purchased at construction: Bahir Dar University Procurement Directorate at Wisdom Tower 2nd Floor Office No 209 (Telephone 0583206015/0583202052).
- C Bids must be delivered to; Bahir Dar University Procurement Directorate at Wisdom Tower 2nd Floor Office No 209.
- d) Address of Bid opening Bahir Dar University Procurement Directorate at Wisdom Tower 2nd Floor Office No 209, Tender Hall, at Thirty-First (31″) day from the first date of this announcement on Herald News Paper at 10:00 AM (4:00 Local Time)
- e) The bidder shall seal the original, Bid security). And all copies of the bid in five inner Envelops i.e. (Technical proposal, Financial offer, and Bid security) and one outer Envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as “ORIGINAL “and”COPIES” both for the The Technical proposal” and – Financial offer”. Copy of documents should be photocopy of the original bid document, Signed & sealed Standard Bidding Document (SBD) must be returned with a Technical proposal. Failure to do so will result in automatic rejection from the tender.
- f) The employer has the right to reject any or all bids.
- g) Partial rebate, like fixed sum and ate on some items is not acceptable.
Bahir Dar University