INVITATION TO BID FOR FOUR
DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Association of Ethiopians Educated in Germany (AEEG) is an Ethiopian resident registered, non-profit, non-political, and non-religious association with the main purpose of assisting Ethiopian returnees educated in Germany in the process of their reintegration, knowledge transfer, and cultural exchange. The vision of AEEG is to see Ethiopians Educated in Germany contribute and actively participate in building a just, peaceful, and prosperous society in Ethiopia. It was established under the Ethiopian law in 1997 with the sole purpose of assisting Ethiopians Educated in Germany in the process of their reintegration and provision of a forum for returnees to participate in the development endeavor of Ethiopia. Currently, it has 885 registered members.
As part of our plan this year, the association would like to invite experienced and competent consultancy firms to bid for preparing the following four different types of manuals:
- Human Resource (HR) Manual;
- Procurement & Property Administration Manual; and
- Project Implementation, Monitoring, and Evaluation Manual.
Therefore, interested bidders can collect TORs for three types of consultancy services from the office of the Association and shall submit their Technical & Financial proposals as per the following conditions:
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders upon payment (depositing) of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One hundred Birr) in Association of Ethiopians Educated in Germany’s Account Number 1000001845415, in any branch of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia; and
- Bidders can collect the TOR from the office Association of Ethiopians Educated in Germany (AEEG), room no. 319, (Only Monday to Friday from 08:30 am to 4:00 pm) after this call is made and should submit their technical and financial proposals in a separately sealed envelope within Ten days from the first appearance of this call on this newspaper.
Note: The bid will be opened at a convenient date and time for the Association.
If the Association may get a better alternative, can fully or partially cancel the bid.