Request for Bids
- Employer: Amhara National Regional State Water, Irrigation & Energy Development Bureau
- Project: One WaSH National Program CWA-II
- Contract line: Civil Works Construction, Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fillings, and Electro Mechanical Works
- Country: Ethiopia
- Loan No. /Credit No./ Grant No.: P167794
- RFB No: ET-AMHARA WIEDB-166170-CW-RFB, ET-AMHARA WIEDE-166187-CWRFB, ET-AMHARA WIEDB-166191-CW-RFB
- Issued on: 27 June 2020
- The Amhara National Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau through the Government of Ethiopia has received financing from the World Bank (WB. UNICEF, DFID, AFDB, Government of Finland & KOICA) toward the cost of the One WASH National Program CWA-II and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Civil Works Construction, Supply and Installation of Pipes, Fittings and Electromechanical Works for water supply and sanitation projects.
Bid Security (Birr)
- The Amhara National Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders with work licenses in water works construction (WWC) for the Construction of civil work, Pipe lying supply and Installation of Electro-mechanical for the following Town and Rural Water Supply projects
- Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers-Procurement in Investment Projects Financing July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- The Bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application directly from the Water, irrigation and Energy Development Bureau, Finance and Property Administration Directorate, room no. 84,up on payment of a none refundable fee Birr 300/three hundred birr/.
- Bids must be delivered to Amhara National Regional State, Water, Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau, Water Schemes Construction Input Supply Directorate, Floor/ Room number: One WaSH Building /08. Bahir Dar, before 9:00 a.m 28 July 2020; and Bids shall be opened at 9:30 am on the same date in the presence of the bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend. Electronic Bidding shall not be permitted. Late Bids shall be rejected.
- Each Lot must be accompanied by the amount of bid security as stated in the table above in the form of Bank Guarantee or CPO with validity period not less than 120 days –28 days.
- Bidders interested to participate in more than one lot shall prepare and submit separate bidding document for each lot without repeating the key personnel and machineries.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of One hundred Twenty (120) days after bid opening.
- Bidders are required to submit copies of all eligible documents and licenses which are renewed for the year 2019/2020 10. The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bid.
Amhara national Regional State Water, Irrigation and Energy Development Bureau Water
Scheines Construction Imput Supply Directorate
Attention to: 1to Melkamu Moges
Address: Papyrus Fotel to Peda Street
Floor/ Room number: One Wash Building /08
Telephone: +251 58 226 2460/+251 58 220 1087/+251 58 220 0855
Facsimile number: +251 58 226 2461/+251 58 220 4676
PO Box. 88
City: Bahir DarCountry: Ethiopia