Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date of Issuance of IFB 18 September, 2020
Loan No./ Grant No.: 5110155000701
IFB Number: IAIPSP-BIAIP/ICB/SPN-01/20
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online Ref: AfDB 715-05/19 online and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
- The Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation has received financing from the European Union via AfDB hereinafter called the Bank toward the cost of the Integrated Agro Industrial Park Support Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Design Review, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Burie Electromechanical part of water Treatment Plant System.
- The Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders of category GENERAL CONTRACTOR, BUILDING CONTRACTOR. GENERAL WATER WORKS CONTRACTOR, WATER WORKS CONTRACTOR, ELECTROMECHANICAL CONTRACTOR and other water treatment system related contractors, with GRADE 3 and ABOVE for all categories.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation finance and procurement office, Yeshambel Zeleke, email@example.com and inspect the bidding document during the working days office hours (08:30 to 17:30).
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five hundred Ethiopian birr (500 ETB)
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 14:00 (2:00PM) of 1st November 2020 and must be accompanied by a security of Five hundred thousand Ethiopian Birr (500,000ETB) at the office of Amhara Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Finance, procurement & property administration Directorate, Post Office Box 74, Aregawian Building, 2nd floor Room number 10, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia, Phone number 251- 058-320-4767 /0918-819475, Facsimile number 251-058320-2223.
- Bid will be opened on 1st November 2020 at 14:30 (2:30PM) and the Financial proposal of bidders who pass the technical qualification criteria provided in section_3 of the bidding document shall be opened, in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who wish to attend, on the date to be announced by the office.