Invitation to Bid
National Competitive Bid /NCB/
Organization: Agricultural Transformation Agency /ATA/ IFB Title:
Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Procurement of Chemical and reagent
IFB Number; ATA-NCB-G-2020-0029
- The Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA) is an initiative of the Government of Ethiopia (GOE) established by federal regulation. The formation of the ATA is a result of two years of extensive diagnostic study across eight sub-sectors of Ethiopia’s agricultural system in a highly consultative, multi-stakeholder process led by the Ministry of Agriculture,
- The Agency has funds from the BMGF Agribusiness Accelerator, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this fund to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Chemical and reagents for honey laboratory quality testing purposes.
- The Agricultural Transformation Agency now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the procurement of chemicals and reagents for honey laboratory quality testing purposes.
Unit of measure
Chemical and reagents for honey laboratory quality testing purpose
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Bidding is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be sent through the e-mail address of all interested bidders without any cost. So, bidders are requested to send their interest through the below indicated e-mail address before the deadline of the bid closing date.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 PM October 15, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below at 2:30 P.M October 15, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birt) in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bidder should submit a copy of renewed Trade Licence, VAT Registration certificate, and TIN certificate
- The purchaser reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The address referred to above is:
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency (ATA)
Procurement Team Office
Boles Off Meskel flower road, new building adjacent to school of commerce student’s
association compound, 7 floor
Tel. +251-910-402787 / +251937136783 E-mail
Addis Ababa Ethiopia