INVITATION FOR BID
The Addis Ababa Water and Sewerage Authority
Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division
Procurement Reference number: AAWSA/WSIDD/GOV/NCB/W001/2020
- The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sewerage Authority- Water and Sanitation Development Division invites sealed bid from eligible bidders for Bole Bulbula (SANF area community) water supply project.
- The Invitation is open for contractors under category of WWGC grade 4 and above who have registered with the relevant government offices in Ethiopia and renewed their License for the current year and equivalent qualifications and grades for international bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Government of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement team of the division and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below during working hours from 8:30 AM-12:30 PM in the morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the afternoon.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders from April rO, 2020 onwards during office hours at the address below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of birr 300 (three hundred). The method of payment will be in cash.
- Bid is two envelop bid and must be delivered with one original and three copies of technical and financial proposal in separate envelopes to the address given below at or before May 26, 2020 at 2:00pm. The bid shall be valid for the period of Ninety (90) days and shall be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 100,000 (birr one hundred thousand only) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO (which should be valid for 120 calendar days starting from the date of bid opening). Late bids shall be Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on May 26, 2020, at 2:30pm.
- The A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids.
The address referred to the above is:
A.A.W.S.A Water and Sanitation Infrastructure Development Division, Lideta sub-city Woreda 08 around condominium houses on the left side of Lideta Menafesha. TEL. 0118291312
Attention-Mrs Mestawet Abebe, procurement support process head, E-mail