INVITATION TO BID
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETTIVE BIDDING
Tender No. FP/OT/09/SC/2020
1. Sugar Corporation invites eligible & qualified bidders to submit their bid for the supply and Delivery of the following different Spare Parts:
- Lot-l: Spare Parts for Agrotron Tractor Model 265
- Lot-2: Spare Parts for Dressta Dozer Model TD-25M
- Lot-3: Spare Parts for Mista Motor Grader Machine Model RD165H
- Lot-4: Spare Parts for Deutz Engine parts
- Lot-5: Spare Parts for URSUS Tractor Model 20014/25014
- Lot-6: Spare Parts for URSUS Trailer Model SCT12 & SCT15
- Lot-7: Spare Parts for Shineray Motor Cycle
All the Items shall be delivered on DDP basis.
2. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, TIN, VAT and Current Tax Clearance, and Suppliers’ Registration Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 500.00 (Birr Five Hundred) in cash.
Sugar Corporation Procurement and Logistics.
Kasanches, Josef Tito Street Near Development Bank of Ethiopia,
Ki-med University College plc 2nd Building,
4th Floor Room No. 402
P.O. Box 20034-1000 Tel: +251 115-51 62 71
Fax: +251 11 5 15 30 80
Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et ,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:00 pm, 22 October 2020. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:30 pm (afternoon).
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of :
- Lot-1 : Birr 280,000.00 (Birr Two Hundred Eighty Thousand) or USD 8,000.00 (USD Eight Thousand)
- Lot-2, 3 & 4: Birr 70,000.00 (Birr Seventy Thousand) or USD 2,000.00 (USD Two Thousand ) for each lot.
- Lot-5: Birr 175,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Seventy Five Thousand) or USD 5,000.00 (USD Five Thousand)
- Lot-6 & 7: Birr 70,000.00 (Birr Seventy Thousand) or USD 2,000.00 (USD Two Thousand) for each lot.
The bid security shall be in original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days after the Bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids