INVITATION TO BID
OPEN NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. LP/OT/03/SC/2013
Sugar Corporation invites bids for interested eligible & qualified national bidders for the procurement of
- Lot 1- Lime (CaO) and Caustic Soda,
- Lot 2- Empty Sugar Bag,
- Lot 3- Workshop Tools, Raw materials, Spare Parts, Design and Drafting Materials
- Lot -4 Sugar Bag Sewing Yarn and Sugar Bag Sewing Needle,
A complete set of bidding documents can be obtained during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) in cash and presentation of new or renewed trade license for the year 2012 E.C, TIN, VAT Registration, and Current Tax Clearance & Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the concerned public body.
Procurement and Logistics
Kasanches, near Development Bank of
Ethiopia, Ki-med University College 2nd Building
4th Floor Room No. 402
Josef Tito Street
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. Sealed bid marked as described in the bidding document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Corporation at or before 2:00 PM (afternoon) on October 27, 2020.
The bid document/proposal will be received through bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
2. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the above-mentioned date and address at 2:30 PM (afternoon) at the corporation’s head office Conference Hall 10th floor.
3. The bid shall remain valid for Sixty (60) days starting from the bid submission deadline. The bid must be accompanied by a bid security for Lot 1-3 Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) for each Lot and for Lot 4 Birr 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) in the original form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The bid security shall be valid for Ninety days (90) starting from the bid submission deadline.
4. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.