INVITATION TO BID
OPEN NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. LP/OT/06/SC/2013
Sugar Corporation invites bids for interested eligible & qualified national bidders for the procurement of:
- Lot 1-7 Workshop Equipment and Tools,
- Lot 8 Polypropylene bag for Sugar (ፒፒ የስኳር ከረጢት ).
- Lot 9 Sewing Yarn (የስፌት ክር) and
- Lot 10 Sewing Needle(የስፌት መርፌ).
A complete set of bidding documents can be obtained during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) in cash and presentation of new or renewed trade license for the year 2012 E.C, TIN, VAT Registration, and Current Tax Clearance & Suppliers’ Registration Certificates from the concerned public body
Procurement and Logistics
Kazanchies, near Development Bank of Ethiopia,
Ki-med University College 2nd Building
4th Floor, Room No. 402
Josef Tito Street
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Sealed bid marked as described in the bidding document and addressed to the above address must be received by the Corporation at or before 2:00 PM (afternoon) on December 08, 2020. The bid document/proposal will be received through the bid box or hand-delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the above-mentioned date and address at 2:30 PM (afternoon) at the corporation’s head office, Conference Hall 10th floor.
- The bid shall remain valid for Sixty (60) days starting from the bid submission deadline. The bid must be accompanied by bid security for Lot 1-7 Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand), for Lot 8 Birr 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand) and Lot 9 & 10 Birr 5,000.00 (Five Thousand) in the original form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The bid security shall be valid for Ninety days (90) starting from the bid submission deadline.
- Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.