Invitation to Bid
Somali Regional State Prison Commission invites qualified bidders from eligible and interested bidders through NCB for Procurement of the following projects
- Lot 1 Procurement of drugs (medicine) for prisoners: Procurement reference number: 009/6214
- Lot- 2 Construction of rehabilitation/retention center of Dolo and Erer Zone Procurement reference number: 003/6323
- Lot 3 maintenance of rehabilitation/retention Center for Fafan, AfdherDawa Zone Procurement reference number: 002/6244
- The tender will be remaining floating date is starting from the day the advertised on the Ethiopian Herald and its floating date is 30 calendar days
- Somali Regional State Prison Commission invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the deferent tips of equipment according above description to be completed 30 calendars days.
- The bid will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders who are VAT registered at the same renewed license. For 2013EFY
- A complete set of bidding document prepared in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the bidders below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of bin 500 (Five hundred only) of payment will be in cash During working hours (8:30 am-12:00 am) in the morning and 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm in the afternoon)
- Bidders should submit separate technical and financial proposals enclosed in a wax-sealed envelope clearly marked the project title and must be delivered to the address below on 30 days online calendars for procurement of the deferent tips of equipment according above description be completed within 30 calendars days. 3:30 PM (afternoon)
NB:- If the bid opening ceremony date is not a working day, the bid opening date will be the next working day
- 6. All bidders must be accompanied by a bid security of birr 20,000(twenty thousand) for all lots in the form of a certified cheque (CPO) issued by a recognized Bank.
- 7. The bid opening ceremony will take place at Somali Regional State Prison Commission procurement Department Room late bids will be rejected. Qualification information and bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders/ legal representatives who choose to attend at the adders above on the final bid submission date and time for lots as stated above.
- 8. Somali Regional State Prison Commission reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the Bid.
- 9. Bidders may obtain further information and documents may be inspected from The Address Below During Office Hours, 2:30 AM-12:30 AM and 2:00 PM -5:30 PM from Monday to Thursday and on Friday from 2:30 AM-11:00 AM and 2:00 P.M.-5: 30P.M
Somali Regional State Person
Mobile: – 0915744532