Re Bid Invitation to National
Competitive Bid for Procurement of Car Rent for CWR-Ambo
Floating Date: As of March 30, 2020
Closing Date: April 21, 2020, 5:00PM
Opening Date:April 22, 2020, 10:00AM
RFQ No. 3686935
Ethio Telecom CWR-Ambo invites all interested eligible Bidders by this National competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Car Rent Service for CWR-Ambo (Re RFQ 3686935).
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ethio telecom website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only) in person from CWR Regional Office, 3rd floor, room No. 116 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) (Ambo).
1. Sealed bids marked as: “Car Rent for CWR-Ambo (Re RFQ 3686935) and be addressed to:
CWR Regional Office, Ambo
Sourcing and Supply Section
3rd floor Room No.116
2. Bid proposal will be received at Ambo, CWR Regional Office 3rd floor room No.116 before or on April 21, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on April 22, 2020 at Ambo, CWR Regional Office 3rd floor.
4. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject any time all or parts of this bid.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
6. Partial bid is allowed among types of cars but shall comply all working areas of the region.
7. Types of cars to be rented
• Cargo truck- 35 quintal
• Standard Double cabin pickups 4WD
• Standard Double cabin pickups 2 WD
• Standard Single Cab 4WD
• Extended Cab pickup 4WD
• Standard Single cab 2WD
• Extended Cab pickup 2WD
1. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
a) Valid and renewed trade license
b) Bid security as required (ETB 50,000.00)
c) VAT Registration Certificate
d) Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
e) Anti-bribery pledge form
f) Compliance statement
g) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only)
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c. Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.