Invitation to bid for the supply of
Stationary and related items
Bid No. PSI/005/2020
PSI/Ethiopia, a growing International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the purchase of Stationery items based on open bid procurement method. Hence,
- Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/Ethiopia (see address below) during office hours starting from October 19, 2020 until October 30, 2020 by paying a non-refundable fee of Br. 50.00 (fifty birr).
- The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bid response documents should be submitted in ONE ENVELOPES waxed, sealed, and stamped.
- Bid responses must be officially received at the PSI/Ethiopia office on or before October 30, till 3:00 PM afternoon (9:00 local time). Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bid responses must be submitted along with a Br. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) bid security in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or unconditional Bank Guarantee INSIDE THE TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL ENVELOPE
- PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Minimum requirements to participate in the tender. To be considered for evaluation, all bidders MUST submit the following:
Minimum Submission Requirement for Stationary Bid
1. Bid Bond of ETB 10,000 in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee, included in the envelope.
2. Willing to submit ETB 25,000 Performance guarantee bond
3. Proof of experience in stationery business.
4. Supplier shall be willing to accept PSI Credit Payment Terms. (payment will be made after 10 days of full delivery, quality inspection and invoice submission)
|5. Supplier can get the detailed requests from the bid pack.|
|6. Supplier shall deliver the requested stationery items within a week after official award.|
|7. Clear copies of Renewed Business License, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate|
|8. Population Service International reserves the right to accept or reject part or all the bidding process|
PSI Ethiopia Address
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from
Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the
road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th
floor on METI Building
Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or +251-11-6674607,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia