INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bidding
Planning and Development Commission would like to work its Head Quarter Renovation at Addis Ababa.
1. Planning and Development Commission invites sealed bid from eligible national contractors of category GC 4/BC 3 & above who would be financially and technically capable to furnish the necessary labor, material, and equipment to undertake the renovation work at Addis Ababa.
Lot 1: 6244 Architectural Works
Lot 2: Data, Telephone Security & Conference System
Lot 3: 6313 Electrical Fixtures Supply & Installation
Lot 4: 6314 Furniture’s, Greenery, Decoration & Other Features
2. Interested bidder should have:
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Valid License for 2012E.C.
- Renewed certificate of competence from the Ministry of Construction.
- Tax clearance certificate from the Revenue Authority.
3. The bid document can be purchased from the Planning and Development Commission Addis Aba baTel.0118334081/0111226663,Fax 0111226709/0111224497 in 21 days beginning from the first announcement date on the newspaper/reporter/upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopia Birr 300.00 (Three hundred only).
4. Interested eligible contractors may obtain further information and inspect the qualification document at the office of: Planning and Development Commission Tel 0111224490/0118334 081/0111226663 Fax 0111226709/0111224497 P.O. Box 4472 Addis Ababa.
5. The Bid documents should be submitted in one original and two copies.
6. The Bid documents shall be accompanied by Bid security amount of birr 250,000.00 (Two hundred fifty thousand) in an acceptable form of Bank guarantee/CPO and must be addressed to the Planning and Development Commission.
7. Sealed bid documents shall be submitted to the Planning and Development Commission not later than 21 calendar days beginning from the first date of advertisement at 2:00 P.M.
8. The bid will be opened on the last bid submission date at 2:30 P.M. at Planning and Development Commission Addis Ababa in the presence of bidders or their representative.
9. Bidders can participate for all lots.
10. The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Planning and Development Commission