INVITATION FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. As international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children.
We accelerate innovation across five platforms, vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world,
we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH in Ethiopia have implemented various health and development projects since 2007. Currently, PATH’s Ethiopia country office is implementing various high-impact projects in collaboration with Federal Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, community-based groups, and other partners to address the country’s priorities in health interventions, such as malaria, tuberculosis, maternal and child health, immunization, digital information.
PATH is inviting duly registered and qualified audit firms to undertake audits of the consolidated accounts for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2020 in conformity with International Public Accounting Standard (IPSAS).
Qualified audit firms which fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate on the bid.
- Renewed business license
- VAT registration and
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- The audit firm must also be classified and accepted by major donors in Ethiopia.
- The firm must conduct the audit and submit reports in a maximum of 1-month time.
- The audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well experienced personnel.
- Well organized profile of the firm consisting of audit experience auditing INGOs and Legal documents certifying qualification for performing 70 Million Birr and above.
- Certificate of competence applying audit standard, authorized by Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia (AABE), Familiar with the Civil Society Organizations Agency and have IPSAS auditing experience.
- 9. List of the staff members who will be deployed in the audit and their profiles and IPSAS trained.
Audit report for all accounts and associated management letters (5 copies).
Application procedures and deadline
Bidders must collect the TOR for the detail work from PATH office and deliver back the tender document until November 05,2020.
The bidders must provide their technical and financial proposal in a separate sealed envelope along with their company profile within 15 calendar days of the announcement or until November 05 2020 at Bole Medhanialem, MOENCO Road, 50 Meter to the right from the main road/Dashen Bank, MOENCO Branch, Street # 03, 711, Bole sub-city, Woreda 03, H. No. 2317, P.O.Box: 493 Code 1110 | Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. TEL: 251.115.504371 FAX: 251.115.504.313 | www.path.org