INVITATION FOR BID
Oromia Construction Corporation (OCC) now invites all interested and eligible Bidders for the printing of Different Voucher and Note pad.
- Bidders shall present copy of Trade License renewed for 2012 E.C. budget year, Recent Tax Clearance from Inland Revenue Authority, those who registered on Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA), for which they are listed on suppliers List, VAT Registration & TIN No. Certificate from the concerned Authority can participate for the BID.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be collected from Oromia Construction Corporation-Transport Infrastructure Sector Procurement & Property Administration Team 2nd floor room No. 14 against non-refundable payment of Birr 100.00 starting from the date of the 1st appearance of this invitation notice on the Ethiopian Herald.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 60,000 birr in the form of CPO or unconditional and irrevocable bank guarantee only.
- Bid Proposal (both Technical & Financial Proposal) shall be submitted on/or before October 08, 2020 at 2:00 P.M and opened on October 08, 2020 at 2:30 P.M. Late bids submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- Oromia Construction Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids fully or partially.
- For additional information, please call: Tel: 011-439-1680/011-439-11-94 Fax: 011-439-02-42
OROMIA CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION