INVITATION TO BID
Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource Bureau invites interested and eligible bidders to licensed for the supply of
- Lot.1.Pesticides (Termiticide) Chemical &
- Lot.2. Chemical Protection Material.
Interested bidder who have relevant renewed license for the current budget year, VAT registration evidence and registration certificate from Ministry of finance & Economic Corporation (MOFEC) for which they registered on the supplier list to submit their proposal.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders from Oromia Bureau of Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau, “Sarbet” area in front of School of Nations The regional government of oromia bureaus 3rdfloor Property Administration and Logistics Directorate middle building Process during office hours upon payment of non-refundable fee 200.00 (two hundred) birr starting from Oct.19 /2020.
- Bidders shall participate to 100 % of the quantities specified in statement of requirements. Partial quotation of the quantities may result in rejection of the bid.
- All bids must be accomplished by bid bond of Lot.1: 70,000.00 EBR. & Lot.2: 30,000.00 EBR. In the form of certified payment order (C.P.O)/ Bank guarantee.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers separately in wax-sealed envelopes one original and one copy all in one envelope.
- Bid will be closed on the date Nov.03/2020 at 10:00 am & opened in the presence of bidder or their legal representatives on the same date at 10:30 am.
- Oromia Agricultural and Natural Resource Bureau reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau
Tel no. +251-118829173, P.O.box 8770
Oromia National Regional State
Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resources Bureau,
Sarbet, Oromia Office, 3rd Floor,
Finfinne/Addis Ababa, Ethiopia