INVITATION TO BID
Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource Bureau invites interested and eligible bidders to licensed for the supply of
- Lot.1.Different Coffee & Spice Farm Tools,
- Lot.2. Coffee Moisture Tester & Coffee Hand Pulpier,
- Lot.3. Polyethene tube & Plastic sheet and
- Lot.4. Petrol (Gas Chain Saw)
- The interested bidder who has a relevant renewed license for the current budget year, VAT registration evidence, and registration certificate from the Ministry of Finance & Economic Cooperation (MoFEC) for which they registered on the supplier list to submit their proposal.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders from Oromia Bureau of Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau, “Sarbet” area in front of School of Nations The regional government of Oromia bureaus 3rd-floor Property Administration and Logistics Directorate middle building Process during office hours upon payment of non-refundable fee 200.00 (two hundred) birr starting from Oct. 16/2020.
- Bidders shall participate in 100 % of the quantities specified in the statement of requirements. A partial quotation of the quantities may result in rejection of the bid.
- All bids must be accomplished by a bid bond of Lot.1. 200,000.00 EBR., Lot 2. 50,000.00 EBR., Lot.3. 480,000.00EBR. and Lot.4. 10,000.00 EBR. In the form of a certified payment order (C.P.0)/ Bank guarantee.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers separately in wax-sealed envelopes one original and one copy all in one envelope.
- The bid will be closed on the date Oct.30/2020 at 10:00 am & opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives on the same date at 10:30 am.
- Oromia Agricultural and Natural Resource Bureau reserve the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Bidders may obtain further information from the Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resource Bureau
Tel no. +251-118829173, P.O.box 8770
Oromia National Regional State Oromia Agriculture & Natural Resources Bureau,
Sarbet Oromia Office 3rd Floor,
Tel. +251-118829173 Finfinne/ Addis Ababa, Ethiopia