INVITATION TO BID
TENDER No. -OANRB/NCB/13/2012
Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource Bureau invites interested and eligible bidders to bid for the supply of Ay-Baar-BBM. Interested bidder who have relevant renewed license for the current budget year, VAT registration evidence and registration certificate from Ministry of finance & Economic Development (MoFED) for which they registered on the supplier list to submit their proposal.
- Bid document can be obtained from Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource Bureau, “Sarbet” area B-2, 3rd floor Procurement & Finance Process during office hours against a non-refundable payment of birr 200 (two hundred) starting from May. 04/2020.
- Bidders shall participate to 100 % of the each lot quantities specified in statement of requirements. Partial quotation of the quantities may result in rejection of the bid.
- All bids must be accomplished by bid bond of 100,000.00 birr in the form of bank guarantee or certified payment order (C.P.O).
- Bids shall be submitted Technical & Financial Document in one envelope having one original & one copies.
- Bids must be delivered to Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource Bureau, “Sarbet” area in front of Oromia Bureaus Building B-2, 3rd floor up to 10:00am.
- Bid will be closed on the date May.18/2020 at 10:00 am & opened in the presence of bidder or their legal representatives on the same date at 10:30 am.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- Bidders may obtain further information from
Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource
Bureau Tel no. +251-118829173/Fax0113717488, P.O.box 8770 B-2 3r floor,
Oromia Agricultural & Natural Resource Bureau
P.O.BOX 8770 TEL. +251-118829173 FINFINNEE