- Invitation to Bid for the Construction of
Shades in Robe and Adelle towns
Organization for Women in Self Employment (WISE), registered as a local NGO under the Civil Society Organizations Agency invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified contractors/firms registered as GC or BC grade 6 and above. Place, Types and specifications of the shades: Two Shades (meeting and office rooms ) construction work in Robe and Adele towns of Arsi Zone, Oromia Regional State.
The Shades will be constructed as per the drawings and BOQs given.
Requirements for bidders:
- The necessary bid documents can be collected from WISE, Addis Ababa office, located in Nifas Silk Lafto Sub city , Woreda 08, Hakim Mamo Neighborhood, Room number 15;, Telephone 0114423586/85/88 , Mob. 0912 138846 or from the branch office in Robe town kebele 02, behind the Tele office, paying Birr 500.00 for each set.
- Bidders should have relevant trade license renewed and valid for the year 2012 EC, VAT registration certificate, TIN certificate and supplier’s registration certificate and good work performance letter/certificate from the recent employers/clients.
- The bid must be delivered wax sealed and addressed to Organization for Women in Self Employment (WISE) and submitted to the Addis Ababa office mentioned above.
- One original labeled “ORIGINAL” and two copies labeled “COPY” must be enclosed in separate envelopes and then put in a large envelope.
- Bidders should be able to produce Bank CPOs for 1% of their offer and to produce performance guarantee as per the bid guide document.
- Bid will be aired for 10 consecutive calendar days from the day of this announcement and closed at 3:30 pm on the 10th day. The bid will be opened on the next working day at 10:30 a.m. at WISE office, Addis Ababa stated above.
- WISE reserves the right to cancel all or parts of the bid.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from WISE, at Addis Ababa or Robe offices as per the given address above.
Organization for Women in Self Employment (WISE )