NATIONAL INVITATION TO TENDER FOR FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
NRC Ethiopia funded by multiple donors is seeking to engage suppliers to enter into Long Term Agreements (LTA)/ Framework Agreements (FWA) to supply the Procurement of different Emergency Food and Nonfood Items for the period of two years.
ITB reference: PTN/2020/034
- Lot 1: Tent Class Room- (provision of tents for Temporary school)
- Lot 2: Food Commodities — (Teff flour, wheat flour, beans, edible oil, and salt)
- Lot 3: Hygiene items- (nail Clipper, mirror, tooth brush, toothpaste, Hair oil, combs & potties)
- Lot 4: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)-( Face mask, alcohol, hand sanitizer, and infrared thermostats)
- Lot 5: Security items – Flashlight/ Solar Lantern, whistle
The Invitation to Bid (ITB) documents will provide all relevant information in detail, requirements, quantities, delivery location, date, time, and place for the submission of the Tender, and can be obtained either: From the NRC website: https://www.nrc.no/procurement/
Or bidders can pick-up in person the ITB documents from Logistics Department from Monday to Friday 08:30 to 15:00 at the following locations:
Addis Ababa Country Office – 5th Floor, Adika Building, Woreda 03,
Bole Sub-city, Addis Ababa
The closing date for submitting the tender is 31 December 2020 at 16:30. All times are local and follow the Gregorian calendar. All bids submitted after that date will be rejected.
All interested and eligible firms are requested to submit their offers by hand and not by email in sealed envelopes to the address specified in the tender pack. Submissions can be made by DHL or any other express courier. Note that all bidders are required to sign a bid submission register upon submission. The register can be signed by a company representative or courier. Enquiries need to be made in writing via email email@example.com