Invitation to Geotechnical Investigation
- MVR consulting Group PLC now invites eligible bidders for geotechnical investigation of 2B+G+16 Mixed use Building
- Eligible documents: Renewed trade license for the current year, valid tax clearance, VAT registration certificate, Tax payers Identification Certificate (TIN) and construction service registration certification.
- A bid Security is required in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO), as per stated on the bid document term of reference, the amount of the bid security shall be ETB 5,000.00
- The bidders are instructed to fill, sign and seal all forms of bid documents. Bidders shall be required to enclose the technical and financial offers in separate two envelopes.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 11th, 2020 at 10:00A.M (8:00 local time) Morning. Bid will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at MVR Consulting Group PLC, Office No. 604 on October 11th, 2020 at 10:30A.M (8:30 local time) Morning. Electronic bidding will not be permitted and Late bid submissions will be rejected.
- MVR Consulting Group PLC has the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- A complete set of documents may be purchased from MVR Consulting Group PLC, Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 03, Wolo Sefer, Ambasel Building, 6th floor Office no. 604 & 606 before October 11,2020 G.C against a nonrefundable fee of birr 100/one hundred /birr.
Tel: – 0118275813/0118704551
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
MVR Consulting Group PLC