INVITATION TO RE-BID (Second Round)
Mizan Tepi University now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary material, labor, and equipment for the Procurement of works – for the construction of the following works:
1. Package 05 Work at Teaching Hospital Campus.
- The Mizan Tepi University invites a) All Contractors Grade Seven (6) G.C or Grade Six (6) B.C. and above eligible bidders for the Construction of Package 05 work at Teaching Hospital Campus.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national competitive bidding (NCB) procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mizan Tepi University Procurement and Property Administration Team or University’s Project Office and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8 (a) from Monday to Friday at 8:30 to 11:30 am and 2:00 to 05:00 pm local time from the date of announcement on newspaper.
- . A complete set of bidding documents in the English language shall be purchased by any interested eligible bidders as of the first announcement date of the bid on Newspaper up to the bid closing date upon the presentation of legal documents to Mizan Tepi University Procurement and Property Administration Team Office with non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr) for works listed above. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 (One Hundred Twenty) days after bid opening and must be accompanied by security specified under section 4(Bidding form).
- All Bidders are instructed to submit One Original and Three Photocopies of the Technical Documents in such a way that the original and each copy of the technical document after being sealed separately shall be placed in a single wax-sealed envelope marked as “Technical documents”. And One Original and Three Photocopies of the Financial Bid Documents after being sealed separately shall be placed in single wax-sealed envelope marked as “Financial Documents”. Finally, both documents shall be placed in one Outer mother envelope. Every envelope shall wax sealed, signed, and stamped properly. The bid bond must be attached to the technical document as stated in the bid documents. Copy of documents should be a photocopy of the original bid documents.
- The university shall select the successful contractor by applying the evaluated least cost-based selection method. Bidders must meet the first stage i.e. minimum 70% qualification criteria to pass the second stage i.e. financial proposal evaluation and comparison. Late bidders will be rejected. Bids must be delivered to the address below 8(c) on or before 10:00 AM on the 21st date for works listed above beginning from the first date of bid announcement on the newspaper. Proposal bid documents of bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives, who may choose to attend on the 21st day at 10:30 AM for works listed above counted from the bid announcement date at the adree below at 8(d)
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of this bid. (a) Address documents may be inspected at:-Mizan Tepi University Mizan/Main campus. (b) Address documents issued from – Construction Project Office. (c) Address Bids must be delivered to Procurement & Property Administration Team Tel. 0473360204(d) Address of Bid Opening; – Mizan Tepi University Senate Hall.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with all the instructions provided in the bidding documents.
- All bidders must be accompanied by:
- (a) A signed bid form,
- (b) Registration /Trade Certificate (Legal Status),
- (c) Valid Tax Clearance Certificate,
- (d) VAT Registration Certificate,
- (e) Written Power of Attorney.
- (f) Proof of registration as a Contractor,
- (g) Registration of FPPA’s Supplier List
All documents stated under No. 10 (a) to (g) must be as per specified in technical documents on ITB 4.7
Mizan Tepi University