INVITATION FOR BID
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) Ministry of Transport has allocatedbudget towards the cost for the procurement of Commissioning, Delivery, Installation of Indoor LED Digital Signage Display System and Audio visual conference system.
- The Road Safety and Implementation support project under Ministry of Transport nowinvites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing service for Commissioning, Delivery, Installation of Indoor LED Digital Signage Display System and Audio visualconference system.
- Interested bidders shall submit the appropriate documentary evidence demonstratingthe bidder’s compliance, as per the procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline complying the World Bank system.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Documents. The minimum criteria for the service will be indicated in the bidding document,
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Transport, RoadSafety & Institutional support project and inspect the bidding documents at the address givenbelow from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30p.m. and 1:30 to 5:30p.m. from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Fridays.
- A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be obtained byinterested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below.
- Bidders shall submit two envelopes, “Qualification Information & Bid Security” in oneenvelope and “Financial Bid” separately in another envelope for the project and shouldbe sealed in an outer envelope.
- Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages, Qualification Information first and Financial Bids of qualified bidders next.
- Bids must be delivered to the address, time and date specified below. All bids must beaccompanied by a bid security of ETB 50,000 (Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO orBank Guarantee from Recognized Bank.
- Late bids will be rejected. One Original and two Copies of the bids have to be submitted.The Qualification information and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence ofbidders’ representatives who choose to attend at Ministry of Transport Conference Room 4thfloor, conference Room on the final date and time of bid submission as stated below.ii. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 06, 2020 at 2:30 pm.
The Federal Democratic Republic of EthiopiaMinistry of Transport, P. O. Box 1238, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia