Invitation to Bid
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exists to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive, and sustainable community-driven changes.
Mercy Corps invites all eligible potential and licensed transportation companies to provide water-trucking service
- LOT 1: Tuliguled IDPs and Health Facilities,
- and LOT2: Ararso Kebeles and health facilities).
- Bidders are required to submit VAT registration certificate, TIN and renewed relevant business license issued by Ministry of Trade and Industries for the year of 2013 EC.
- Bidders should collect the bid document from Mercy Corps Jijiga field office located at Jijiga kebele 06 Zone 5; from 26 to 30 November 2020 5:00pm and complete and submit.
- . Bidders should submit bid documents original and copy sealed in envelope and marked for “water trucking” to Mercy Corps Jijiga office located at Jijiga kebele 06 Zone 5; till 4th December 2020, 4:00 PM and bids received after this date will be rejected.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mercy Corps Jijiga Field Office Tel: +251-257752285 Fax: +251-257752457
- Please write on the envelope for which bid location you are bidding to and if not the bid documents will be rejected.
Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid without giving any reason.