Bid for the purchase of ICT equipment
Bid Announcement for the purchase of ICT infrastructures equipment Mekdela Amba University would like to invite all interested & eligible ICT infrastructure equipment suppliers to submit their technical and financial offers for the supply of items with details below:
LOT I: ICT Infrastructure.
- The bid must be accomplished by a bid bond of 400.000 (four hundred thousand Birrs).
- Interested bidders must have relevant renewed licenses for the current budget year, VAT registration evidence, and registration certificate from the Ministry of Finance & Economic Cooperation (MOFEC) for which they registered on the supplier list.
- The bid must be accomplished in the form of cash receipt, certified payment Order (C.PO), or bank guarantee.
- Bid documents can be obtained from Mekdela Amba University administration building, finance directorate office number 05, and Addis Ababa Shiro Meda in front of the American Embassy during office hours against a non-refundable payment of birr 100.00 (one hundred Birr) from the date of issuance of this bid announcement.
- Details of the bid can be gained from the bid document.
- Bidders should submit their technical and financial offers in wax-sealed envelopes each having one original & two copies to the Mekdela Amba University purchasing directorate office starting from the date announced on this announcement for the consecutive 30 days and up to 10.00 AM (4:00 E.C) of the 31st day.
- Bidders should submit the Technical Offer original copy in a separate sealed envelope. Only technical offers will be opened on the day,
- The bid will be closed in the presence of bidder or their legal representatives on the 31st day of announcement on any of Ethiopian magazines 10:00 (4.00 E.C morning) and opened on the same date at 10:30 AM (morning) (4:30 E.C) in the presence of bidders representatives. If the opening date is on the holiday, the bid will be opened on the next working day at the above mentioned time.
- The result will be announced to the winners and losers at the same time on the university notice board.
- Bidders may obtain further information from the university finance directorate office Tel. No: 033 892 21 24/09 14 06 06 24 /09 45 18 28 48
- The office reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids.
Mekdela Amba University
Tulu Awliya Ethiopia