INVITATION FOR NCB BID
- LegeXafo Lege Dadi Town Administration Office with its budget needs to purchase Pick-Up (double cap. Ref. No. LXLD FECO/VP. 01/2020
Thus, the town Administration Finance and Economy Cooperation Office now invites all interested body, Hence, all of the bidders shall submit:
- A. Renewed Certificate of registration for this budget year (2012 EC) and
- B. Renewed Trade License for this budget year (2012EC)
- C. Registration of Trade Certificate for this budget year (2012EC)
- D. VAT Registration Certificate.
- E. TIN Certificate,
- F. Tax clearance certificate valid during the bidding period from Oromia/Federal Revenue & Customs Authority.
- G. PPA’s Suppliers registration list Certificate or full information about bidder.
- All bids Must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or bank guarantee of Bin 50,000.00 (fifty Thousand) bin valid for 90 days after the date of bid opening, the bid security must be addressed “LTLD CITY ADM. FIN. ECO. COOPERATION” separately.
- All documents will be submitted according to guidelines given on instruction to bidders.
- Bidding document shall be purchased at Lege Xafo Town Administration Finance andEconomy Cooperation Office with non-returnable fee of Bin 300.00 (three hundred Birr)start from date of announcement for 15continues days and hours, at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Account No. 1000061739274.
- Submission and opening of the bid .The deadline of bid submission shall be on 16′ date of announcement from 2:30-4:00 local time, simultaneously it will be opened on the same date at 4:30 local time but if the 16th date is holiday, it will be conducted on the next working day at LegeXafo Town Administration Finance and Economy Cooperation Office.
- LegeXafoLegeDadi Town Administration Finance and Economy Cooperation Office Reserved the right to reject partially or all of this bid.
The Office has full right to partially or totally reject the bid.
Lege Xafo Lege Dadi Town Administration Finance and Economy Cooperation Office
Address: Lege Xafo LegeDadi Town Administration Dessie Mekele Avenue 21
KM away from Finfine
Telephone:0910222257 or 0910325519