JULPHAR PHARMACEUTICALS PLC
Invitation to BID
Ref No. JUL/ETH/SC/002/20
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC has the interest to invite all eligible organizations to renovate its existing pharmaceutical plant with CGMP requirements
- The participant must have the capacity and experience with the construction of a Pharmaceutical plant in accordance with cGMP standards.
- The participant needs to have an understanding and experience of cGMP, clean room, and air locking system.
- The participant is expected to show his/her experience in the same type of work, financial standing, and shall be able to provide attestation.
- The bidder must provide renewed (for the current budget year) trade license, Tax clearance certificate, Tin certificate and VAT/TOT Registration is mandatory. For international bidders similar documents are mandatory
- The Biding Document can be obtained commencing October 6, 2020, from Julphar Pharmaceuticals plc Supply chain department; Gerji Mebrat hay Jackross area by paying a non-refundable fee of birr 300 (three hundred birr) for local participants and 15 USD (fifteen US dollar) for international participants; during office time Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5.00 PM. International participants can deposit the fee at Hibret bank share company on the account No 1021350000421020 Account name Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Bidders must provide financial and technical offers in a separate sealed envelope and the number of copies required additional to the original is one.
- The bid proposal must be accompanied by a bid security Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) birr 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand only) in the name “Julphar Pharmaceuticals Plc” in the original document or separate sealed envelopes. Bid security in any other form will not be accepted for local participants. But for international participants, the bid security shall be 2,500 USD (Two thousand five hundred US dollars) in the form of unconditional bank guarantee (non-insurance) through any Ethiopian bank.
- Bidders must provide direct line, cell phone number and email address of their organization correctly while collecting the bid document
- All bids shall be submitted in the tender box prepared for this purpose before November 4, 2020; 2.00 PM
- The bid opening shall be held in the presence of Bidders and for their legal agent on November 4, 2020; at 2.30 PM in the afternoon.
- Failure to comply with any of the condition from 4 to 7 above shall result in an automatic rejection
- For any inquiries please contact the supply chain department on Tel: +251 913 672686 or +251 912202427 or by email address Jerusalem. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julphar Pharmaceutical Plc reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bid.