CALL FOR AUDIT SERVICE
John Snow, Inc. and its nonprofit affiliate JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI) are an international public health management organizations dedicated to improving the health of individuals and communities throughout the world, including Ethiopia.
JSI would like to invite qualified audit firms to perform annual audit of our books of account for the current fiscal year.
- Must have renewed professional license and business license
- Must be registered Certified Chartered Accountants
- Must have Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate
- Must provide evidence of settlement of all taxes for the fiscal year
- Must allocate adequate and experienced personnel
- Experience of auditing financial statement prepared based on IPSAS- cash basis (preferred)
- Experience of auditing financial statement prepared based on U.S. GAAP standards (preferred)
Qualified audit firms meeting the above criteria are invited to submit technical and financial proposals (both in hard copy and soft copy – CDs) in separate sealed envelopes before June 19, 2020, 1:00PM. Interested applicants can request for detail Terms of Reference (TOR) from the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Or can collect the TOR from the following address: JSI Research & Training Inst. Inc., Central Office Close to Friendship Hotel, Tel: +251-116620066 Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion and negotiation.