Invitation for Bids
BID No: NCB/JMI/002/2012
Jitu Marble Industry PLC has planned for drilling and construction of 4 (four) deep wells with 150m depth for the purpose of its own Marble processing factory constructed at Mendi town, West Wollega zone of Oromia National Regional State.
1.Jitu Marble Industries PLC now invite local eligible bidders for the second (2nd) time to drill and construction of deepwater wells at the above stated localities. The details number and specific area is mentioned in the bid document.
2. Bidding will be conducted through the national competitive bidding (NCB) as procedure specified in tender document and existing guidelines and is open to all bidders from eligible national competitive bidders as defined in the guidelines.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased directly from Jitu Marble Industries PLC office up on payment of a non-refundable fee Birr 400.00 by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
4.Sealed bids marked as “For the drilling, construction, supply and testing of deep wells of Jitu marble industry PLC’and addressed:
Jitu Marble Industries PLC. Almaz Teferea Building,
beside do Oilibya fuel station. 2nd floor Room no. 02,
and Tel.: +2511189644339, or +251 911 040931 Finfinne.
Ethiopia, on or before June 05, 2020) until 10:00 A.M.
Bids received after closing time will be automatically rejected.
The bid will be opened on the same date at 10:30 AM in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend at our oftice
5. Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after bid opening. Bid must be accompanied by his security to be provided as Bank Guarantee or CPO equivalent to 1% of the bid price before VAT in Ethiopian Birr.
6. Bidders should present valid and renewed Water Works Construction Registration certificate. MOWIE License, Renewed work License. VAT registration and Tax Registration No. Tax payer Certificate, copy of IDC with written application during bid purchase
7. Jitu Marble Industries PLC reserve the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
Jitu Marble Industries PLC