Invitation to Bid for 2nd time
Islamic Relief Worldwide (IRW) is an independent humanitarian and development organization established in Birmingham, UK in 1984. With a presence in over 40 countries around the globe IRW has been responding to humanitarian needs and fighting poverty for over the last 35 years. Similarly it has been perating in Ethiopia since 2004 in Addis Ababa City, Somali, Afar and Oromia National Regional States.
- ISLAMIC RELIEF (IRE) invites all eligible suppliers, who have a valid registration and business licenses for the fiscal year 2012 E.C and who are VAT and TIN registered to submit their bid offer for Supply of Aqeeqa animalsshoats.
- Bidders shall submit the required bid bond (2% of bid amount in CPO).
- Supply of Aqeeqa animalsshoats that fulfill qurbani criteria which includes: a) Not less than one yea b) At least 22 kg before slaughtering c) Healthy and not broken teeth and horn
- The price is subject to costs incurred to the purchase of animal and transportation to the site of Oromia region Mieso woreda, loading and unloading of the shoats.
- Interested eligible bidders can obtain bidding documents from ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE), upon payment of nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 on Islamic Relief Account No: 1000007230714.
- . Wax-sealed envelopes containing a separate envelope sealed and marked “Bid Security,” “Original and Copy of all the Document”.
- Bids must be delivered to IR Ethiopia starting from the date when the advertisement is floated, that is starting from June 14 up to June 29, 2020, 02:00PM.
- Bid will be closed on the same date June 29, 2020, 02:00 PM and will be opened on July 6, 2020 10:30 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address below.
- ISLAMIC RELIEF ETHIOPIA (IRE) reserves the right to reject the tender fully or partially offers without giving reason for doing so.
Wolo Sefer around Ethio-China Friendship Rd, Gorgorios Roundabout and near to Chchu Hotel Tel. 011 4700966, Ext. 126 & 107 or Mob. 0910223656 P.O.Box 27787 Code 1000