Invitation to Bid
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
IFP Title: Construction of Infrastructure and Landscaping Project for ICT Park (Design-Build)
Procurement Reference Number: IPDC/CB/W/05/2013
- The FDRE- Industrial Parks Development Corporation has allocated budget for the Construction of Infrastructure and Landscaping Project of ICT Park (Design-Build).
- IPDC invites sealed bids from eligible GC Level-I (General Contractor Level One) contractors for the Design-Build of ICT Park Infrastructure and Landscaping Project.
- Bidding will be conducted through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures contained in the Procurement Management policy & Procedural Manual of the Industrial Parks Development Corporation and are open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee ETB 200. The method of payment shall be in cash.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation and inspect the bidding document at the address given below from Monday to Thursday from 08:30 AM to 12:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the Afternoon, Friday 08:30 AM to 11:30 AM in the Morning and 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM in the Afternoon,
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before January 18, 2021, at 2:00 PM in the afternoon. Late bids will be rejected. A bid must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 4,000,000.00 or in any easily convertible currencies in the form of CPO or an Unconditional Bank Guarantee in accordance with the form provided in the section 4 of the bidding document.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s or their legal representatives who choose to attend at the address below January 18, 2021 at 2:30 PM in the afternoon.
- IPDC reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC)
Address: Kebena, In front of Kenya Embassy, at Bishan Gari Building
Procurement and Property Administration Department 2nd Floor, Tel: +25111 661 6396