INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FLOATING DATE: AS OF December 8, 2020
Tender No. (RFQ: No: 4046759)
Closing Date: December 28, 2020
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for procurement of Project management training in MFA basis through Tender no.4046759 with a partnership agreement to be signed with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from December 8, 2020 to December 28, 2020.
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from December 8, 2020 to December 28, 2020.
a) Availability of bid security with an amount of 50,000.00(Fifty thousand) ETB.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
c) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
e) Bidders Should Submit compliance statement form
f) Bidders should submit Anti bribery plague form
3.1. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of project management training in MFA basis”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on December 28, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives December 29, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is not allowed.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one can duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
For more information please visit ethiotelecom official web site: – www.ethiotelecom.et