Procurement reference number…
Hurumu Ana /Woreda/ Culture and Tourism office of Ilu Aba Bor Zone Administration has received a budget from the Coordination of Hurumu Ana /Woreda/ Administration and Community for the Construction of Hurumu Cultural Center and Onesmos Nasib’s Library.
Hurumu Ana /Woreda/ Culture and Tourism Office now invites all contractors GC-5 or B/C 4 and above. The bidder shall submit a certificate of registration or certificate of competence from Oromia Construction Authority/ Minister of Urban Development and Construction Bureau license that is renewed for the current year 2012 E.C. and who have current year /2012 E.C.),
who have got VAT registration certificate and tax clearance certificate valid during the bidding period from Oromia Revenue Authority or Federal Tax authority.
- Bidding documents may be purchased at the office of respective Ana /Woreda/ Revenue Authority Office up on submission of written application and non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 /Five hundred Birr/ starting from the date of this announcement up to 28th calendar days.
- A bidders has to be registered to collect VAT and copy of VAT certificate, trade license, Tax clearance, registration certificate and registration in the PPA suppliers list certificate must be submitted and attached with the application.
- Bidders may obtain further information, inspect and acquire the bidding documents, from the above mentioned Hurumu Ana /Woreda/ Culture and Tourism Office.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in CPO or Bank guarantee of 400,000 (Four Hundred Thousand ETB Birr) valid for 148 days after the date of bid opening. The Bid security must be addressed to Respective Ana Woreda/ Administration Offices by referring the named project and must be attached to qualification document.
- Submission and opening of the bid: (the bid should be submitted and opened at Hurumu Ana /Woreda/ Administration Hall)
a. The deadline for Bid submission (both technical and financial offers independently) is: 28th Calendar day starting from the first date of the announcement. If the 28th calendar day is a holiday the last bid submission date will be the next working day. Time: Morning 4:00 Local Time
b. The Bid proposal opening is: 28th Calendar day beginning from the first date of announcement. If the 28th calendar day is a holiday the last bid submission date will be the next working day. Time: Morning 4:15 Local Time.
c. The Original and two copies of qualification offer documents shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “Qualification documents and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the datasheet and be clearly marked as to be opened only in the presence of tender committee.
d. The original and two copies of the financial offer documents shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked as “the financial offers document and both envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed.
This outer envelope shall bear the submission address and other information indicated in the datasheet and be clearly marked as to be opened only in the presence of tender committee.
e. The Bidder shall submit the BID BOND/ Guarantee in a separate /third/ envelope clearly marking it as Bid Guarantee. The above three envelopes shall then be enclosed inside one big mother envelope, all together with all information on the envelope.
f. In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document.
g. The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared in the presence of auditor of any other authorized body by the client, until financial offers of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
h. The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the basis of the responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criteria, sub-criteria, and points assigned to the criterion in the datasheet. Each qualification document will be given the score point. A bidder will be rejected at this stage if it does not respond to the tender document or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
i. Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point 70% (seventy) and above will be opened on the financial opening at the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (i.c. 70%) will be returned. The client shall address the financial opening date and time to the bidders, responsibility for misplacement of the “Qualification document in the financial offer document” envelope or vice versa, which results in rejection of the bidder.
6. Any contractor who has termination history with the bureau, zone offices and other regional sectors and with bad performance (proved) in their past contractual period, the client has full right to reject those contractors during technical evaluation.
7. All other relevant documents should be submitted as per the requirements of the Bid Data.
8. The validity of the bid shall be 120 days from the date of bid opening plus 28 days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
9. The construction of the work shall be completed within a maximum of 365 calendar days from the commencement date of the work.
10. The Client/ Hurumu Ana /Woreda/ Culture and Tourism Office reserves the right to reject any or all bids if best Option prevails.
Hurumu Ana Culture and Tourism Office
For Further Information: You Can Contact Us