INVITATION FOR RE-BIDS (3rd )
RE-GIW-30 – 2019/2020
GEOSYNTHETICS INDUSTRIAL WORKS PLC (G.I.W) is a manufacturer of uPVC Pipe, HDPE pipe, Geomembrane Sheet, Irrigation and Drainage pipes want to procure PVC Pulverize Machine.
And hence the company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of two (2) set of PVC Pulverize Machines.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders, upon presentation of copies of renewed trade license, VAT & tax payer’s registration certificates, supplier’s registration certificate, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One hundred) including VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the office of GIW procurement department office located at Kality, near Mame Steel Factory, in the compound of Ethiopian Construction Works Corporation, during normal working hours.
- Bids must be delivered in person to GIW in Wax-Sealed envelope as per the following schedules, and will be opened in the conference hall of GIW.
- Bid closing date shall be on 10th Ethiopian calendar day since the announcement Made on Ethiopian herald. If this day is a holiday the date of closing will be on the Next working day. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal Representatives who choose to attend at GIW Conference hall at 2:30 PM on 10th Ethiopian calendar day since the announcement made on Ethiopian Herald. If this day is a holiday the date of opening will be on the next working
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 2% of the bid bond in the form of bank guarantee, C.P.O or certified check enclosed in the technical bid document.
- The winner is expected to submit 10% performance bond.
- The GW reserves the right to accept or reject partial or all bids.
Geosynthetics Industrial Works PLC.
Procurement & Supply Department
Tel No:251 114 395287/251 911 507101
Fax No: 251 114 395284