Invitation for Bids (NCB)
- Procurement of Construction of Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center
- IFB Number: NCB / 002 / 2020 /Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Procurement for Ward & Toilet Renovation; Gazebo, Walk Way Cover& Pedestrian Walk Way Construction Worku Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center invites sealed bids towards the cost for the renovation of Ward&Toilet, Gazebo, Walk Way Cover&Pedestrian Walk Way Construction Work at Gefersa located at Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline. Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- This invitation is for all National Contractors having GC/BC-6 and above.
- Trade License on construction service License valid for the year -2012 E.C
- Ministry of Finance and Economic Development’s registration certificate for the year – 2012 E.C
- VAT registration certificate.
- Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration.
- Required Service: Ward & Toilet Renovation, Gazebo, Walk Way Cover& Pedestrian Walk Way Construction Work.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Gefersa mental health rehabilitation center, +251 -112843206from 8:30 AM – 12:30 AM and 1:30 PM -5:30PM from Monday to Friday
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in the English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 300.00 (Three hundred Birr).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M on 21st calendar days beginning from the first date of advertisement on newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 50,000.00 birr and must be in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee from any Bank of Ethiopia.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the Finance and procurement Directorate at 2:30 P.M on the closing date.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially
Gefersa Mental Health