Invitation for Bids (IFB)
GRANRB-GAMBELLA ETHIOPIA Achuwa Small scale irrigation project
IFB Title-Small work’s Contract-Civil Work and supply & Installation of pump & generator Pipes & Fittings
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
- The Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development DRDIP Project has allocated budget toward the cost of the Small-scale irrigation projects and it intends to part of funds to cover eligible payments under the Contract for DRDIP Small scale Irrigation projects.
- Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction of small scale irrigation projects and Supply & Installation of Pump & generator in Achuwa Kebele Itang Special Woreda Region.
- Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible source as defined in the Guidelines
- Bids shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after Bid opening Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 400.000 (four hundred thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank Guarantee Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- Bidders must obtain registration for category WWC-4 and above with valid license for the current year and other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s compliance which shall include: Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY, Tax Clearance Certificate which states that the bidder is eligible to participate in any public tender: VAT Registration Certificate and registered as a contractor in the list of the Authorized Public Body for Registration of contractor’s, i.e. Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency (PPPAA).
- Qualification requirement as provided in the bidding document with others additional detail
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses with originals from Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Gambella City, at or before 3:00 P.m. On the 21st day of announcement of this invitation for bids notice on the Ethiopian national newspaper upon payment of a nonrefundable, fee of Birr 300.00.
- Bids must be delivered to the Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development, Gambella City, at or before 10:00 a.m. on 21″ day of the announcement (July 14, 2020) of this invitation for bid notice on the Ethiopian Herald newspaper. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ /their representatives who choose to attend in person at 10:30 a.m, on July 14, 2020, at Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development, Gambella City. If there will be a public holiday or Weekend on this date, the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue,
- Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources development reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.
- Full Address: Gambella regional state Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resources Development, DRDIP
Office Tel:+251-0471-511152, 0911681222 P.O. Box: 03