Invitation for bid
Galema Farmers cooperative Union invites eligible bidders to participate in the bid for the supply of 4 (four) Sino truckers. Interested bidders should submit their proposal as per the following condition and attached truck specification: SINOTRUK HOWO 4×2 DUMP TRUCK (LHD)
- Model : ZZ3167M3811M
- Engine : 290HP EURO II
- Gear Box: HW19710 (10 forward & 2 reverse)
- Steering : ZF8118
- Front axle : HF9 drum break
- Rear axle : HC16 x 1
- Tire : 12.00R20, With one spare tire
- 5PCS-TR691 2PCS-TR668
- Fuel tank : 300L
- HW70 Cabin With Aching bumper
- Cargo box size : 4200*2300*1300MM
- Thickness of bottom : 8MM
- Thickness of side : 6MM
- Tlifting model
- Color: Red
- Without ABS
- Made year : 2020
- All interested eligible bidders are required up on to provide renewed trade license for 2012 E.C,VAT registration certificate and the bidder must be present good performance appreciation letter from the earlier performed activity
- Bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding documents from Galema Farmers Cooperative Union office number non-refundable 200.00/Two hundred birr/ only during the working hour from 2:30 – 6:30 and 7:30 – 11:30 local time.
- Eligible bidders shall provide their bid documents by a bid security having an amount of 2% of their proposed price only by CPO in the name of Galema Farmers Cooperative Union
- Bidders shall provide their technical proposal, financial proposal and bid security in separate sealed wax envelops. Each of the documents shall have original and copy. Bidders write as technical original, technical copy, financial original and financial copy.
- Bids must be delivered to the Galema Farmers Cooperative Union bid committee starting from the announcement of invitation on Addis Zemen to 7(seven) working days up to 4:30 hour local time and must be accompanied by bid security
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who choice to attend on the same date at 5:00 local time at Galema farmers Cooperative Union meeting hall. If the bid opening day is a holiday or a weekend, the bid will be the next working day at the same place and time.
- All bid documents must be contain bidders full name, address, signature and company stamp in each page including on the envelop.
- Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
- Bidders which are interested for this bid must be registered in the supplier list by relevant authorized body.
- Galema Farmers Cooperative Union right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Bidder can obtain additional information from the address below: Tell: +251 22 332 00 06 +251 22 332 01 84
Galema Farmers Cooperative
Union Bekoji town