Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD)
Invitation for Consultancy Service
The Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD), an umbrella organization of Associations of Persons with Disabilities looking for qualified and experienced individuals or Firms to prepare a document on the Mapping of DPOs and CSOs working on Disability. The consultant is expected, among others, to
- The consultant will prepare a detailed comprehensive plan of action and road-map with clear timelines to deliver on the DPO and CSO mapping.
- The consultant will design appropriate tools to guide data collection, conduct field visits to the DPOs, and CSOs to collect the required information.
- The consultant will propose an appropriate methodology to deliver a highly participatory DPO and CSO mapping exercise. The methodology will be presented, discussed, and agreed upon with FENAPD.
- Prepare a matrix with detailed information on DPOs and CSOs with their contact details, geographical operational areas, management and resource structures, and other relevant information.
- Conduct an analysis of the data collected and use it to prepare the final report
- Present to FENAPD and other partners the findings from the analysis for inputs before finalizing the report
Place of Consultancy Service: CSSP2 project areas- Addis Ababa, Adama, Shashemene, Hawassa, Wolayta, Arbaminch, Bahirdar, Gonder, Mekelle and Adigrat
- Firms are supposed to submit a team of highly qualified professionals constituting:
- Minimum of Post Graduate degree in the fields of development studies, law, social work, management, project management, Special needs education, economics and other related fields.
- Experience in the field, preferably exposure to the issue of disability.
- Ample Experience related mapping of DPOs and CSOs.
- Professional Work experience of 5 years and above
- Firms have to submit a professional competence certificate, license and Tin No., VAT Registration certificate or TOT and any other document showing their legalities.
Interested applicants can collect the Term of Reference at the Federation Office located around the Nigeria Embassy, on the street in front of Ethiopians Koria war veterans’ memorial Park, from September 21-29, 2020 during working hours. For further information please contact as: Tel. 011 – 1553003 / 0947